Sari la conținut
bbh_blocked_dnftl
  • GTC-banner-728.jpg.5cc46ba09a7dd8e0286229917ccf417d.jpg

• GTC-banner-300.jpg.0de16ddb1a65d423b7281e32d9bd2e76.jpg

Greetings from Qatar to Romania!

pbxpbx

Postări Recomandate

I am about to move to Bucharest to start a new job. I am in Qatar at the moment and drive Nissan Patrol SGL-V VTC 4800. I love this car although it has no off-road upgrades; it gets respect everywhere, one sits hight enough to see everything, there is enough power and torque for any kind of stuff.

Gasoline is really cheap here. For Super - which I guess is 98 octane gasoline - we pay 1 riyal per litre which is $0.27. Simply it is very cheap and I fill up my two tanks for 135 riyals which does take out of my salary much.

I would like to ask anyone with experience whether it is possible, economical and reasonable to import this car to Romania. It is Nissan Patrol, year 2004, SGL-V trim, engine TB48DE.

http://www.qatarliving.com/vehicles/4x4suv/advert/nissan-patrol-sgl-v-4800-vtc

Any advice and opinion is welcomed.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Re: Greetings from Qatar to Romania!

hello and welcome

I am not so good in English :) so basically as a foreign citizen you can bring with you the car but if you want to register to Romania it want be cheep for 2 reasons 1- the car came from exterior of the European Union ant if I remember well for this it is necessary to pay some extra taxes and 2-nd reason is if you register to IRS and register with Romanian number, you will pay one time a huge IRS tax per year and second a huge taxes (something like an environment tax around 1 euro for each cubic cm of your engine according to what kind of pollution norm you have for the engine)

regarding the price of the gasoline here is around 1.2 euro per liter :) I think almost 5 times more :):):) not cheep at all:)

Link spre comentariu

i'll join to my colleague post, Romania comparing with Qatar is expensive for big engine cars. My advice, you should try to sell your actual car over there and buy a new one here, already registered. We, romanians are a little bit smarter then gouvenament form time to time and for that reason we can help you to register your own in some other country called Bulgaria. There taxes are way more cheaper and user friendly :) It is not a joke unfortunately for us...

Just come here and you`re welcome into our mud :)

Cheers!

Editat de AdiOnWeb
Link spre comentariu

i'll join to my colleague post, Romania comparing with Qatar is expensive for big engine cars. My advice, you should try to sell you actual car over there and buy a new one here already registered.

Yes, this is a smart opinion. All the container transportation, first registration, annual registration and gasoline costs in Romani would be killing. I would be paying too much. From this point of view I should sell my car here in Qatar and buy another one in Romania.

We, romanians are a little bit smarter then gouvenament form time to time and for that reason we can help you to register your own in some other country called Bulgaria. There taxes are way more cheaper and user friendly :) It is not a joke unfortunately for us...

Or do you suggest that I should keep my car, get it transported in the container to Romania a get it registered in Bulgaria? How would it work and how expensive would it be?

Link spre comentariu

the simple version is to transport the car here or directly to Bulgaria,register and after to use it :)

maybe the easiest way(depending on the cost of container transportation is to drive it here,:))

Link spre comentariu

Not being registered in the EU, or having been imported into the EU (I don't think this engine was oficially imported into the EU) it will be a bit more difficult to register in Bulgaria. For US cars this is the case as well (regardless of Romania or Bulgaria).

You might have to pay some customs taxes. Then there's regular taxes (manageable in Bulgaria, horrendously expensive in Romania), and the price of gas.

My advice would be to sell it there, and get a diesel one here.

Link spre comentariu

Yes, this is a smart opinion. All the container transportation, first registration, annual registration and gasoline costs in Romani would be killing. I would be paying too much. From this point of view I should sell my car here in Qatar and buy another one in Romania.

Or do you suggest that I should keep my car, get it transported in the container to Romania a get it registered in Bulgaria? How would it work and how expensive would it be?

It will make the trouble to get it over here only if it is a very rare and special. Otherwise just don't.

Link spre comentariu

• Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Accesul pe Forum Club4x4 este conditionat de respectarea Regulamentului - Termeni de Utilizare