Sari la conținut
bbh_blocked_dnftl
  • GTC-banner-728.jpg.5cc46ba09a7dd8e0286229917ccf417d.jpg

• GTC-banner-300.jpg.0de16ddb1a65d423b7281e32d9bd2e76.jpg

Muntele Mare - in need for some help

Postări Recomandate

Hello Everybody!

We are a couple of friends from Poland, driving Land Rover Discovery I, who fell in love with your beautiful country. We are planning to go to Transylvania again this year, probably in May. Now we are preparing the route. I have a question regarding Muntele Mare - is it possible to get from Scarita Belioara to the top of the Muntele Mare by car? We have very well prepared car, so it is just a question of possibility. Do you have any advice or tracks? We will be very grateful for your help.

Aneta and Krzysztof

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Re: Muntele Mare - in need for some help

Hi Kran,

I cannot answer to your specific question about Muntele Mare, but if your plans include offroading in the south-western mountains of Romania ( Muntii Orastiei, Muntii Banatului etc ), we can meet and share some drinks and a big fire under the night sky.

We are located in Timisoara, but most of the times we travel through those mountains, once the weather allows for camping on top of the mountains. Also, there are plenty of guest houses in those areas if if you prefer it.

Keep in touch and if you have any questions, don't hesitate.

Cheers,

Chris

Link spre comentariu

Here it is what you`re looking for :

http://forum.club4x4.ro/showthread.php?64179-Metaliferi-Padis-Vladeasa-Muntele-Mare-Trascau&highlight=muntele+mare

For details, I guess you may contact our coleague, Mihaituk, on the phone from the link below :

http://forum.club4x4.ro/showthread.php?79654-Cumpar-CARDAN-spate-Landcruiser80

Editat de Astral
Link spre comentariu

Hi Kran,

I cannot answer to your specific question about Muntele Mare, but if your plans include offroading in the south-western mountains of Romania ( Muntii Orastiei, Muntii Banatului etc ), we can meet and share some drinks and a big fire under the night sky.

We are located in Timisoara, but most of the times we travel through those mountains, once the weather allows for camping on top of the mountains. Also, there are plenty of guest houses in those areas if if you prefer it.

Keep in touch and if you have any questions, don't hesitate.

Cheers,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Your proposition is very tempting, especially that we will be probably somewhere around Deva and it would be nice to get to know each other. Krzysztof is very much in love with Defender 110 so I can bet you can share the same feelings, even not speaking the same language:)) We normally sleep in a car, so there is no need for guest houses for us. Anyway your part of Romania is very tempting as well, especially Muntii Retezat, but this time it will have to wait a bit... We will be in touch before we go to Romania this year, so maybe it will be possible to meet.

Take care,

Aneta

Link spre comentariu

Here it is what you`re looking for :

http://forum.club4x4.ro/showthread.php?64179-Metaliferi-Padis-Vladeasa-Muntele-Mare-Trascau&highlight=muntele+mare

For details, I guess you may contact our coleague, Mihaituk, on the phone from the link below :

http://forum.club4x4.ro/showthread.php?79654-Cumpar-CARDAN-spate-Landcruiser80

Hello Astral,

Thanks for sharing. I have already found this post with a track, just having some trouble to translate (Google Translator cannot do it properly:( )

I will get in touch with Mihaituk also then.

Take care,

Aneta

Link spre comentariu

Hello Everybody!

We are a couple ....

Aneta and Krzysztof

Hello,

I haven´t been on the exact trail you are asking for, but I am able to help by giving you "this map"(use it with firefox browser) where you can see a trail done by me starting from Muntele Mare and also two choices of trails starting from SCARITA BELIOARA wich I have not done them yet but I think they are ok. I hope you will manage using the map.

Link spre comentariu

• 4 săptămâni mai târziu...

Hello,

I haven´t been on the exact trail you are asking for, but I am able to help by giving you "this map"(use it with firefox browser) where you can see a trail done by me starting from Muntele Mare and also two choices of trails starting from SCARITA BELIOARA wich I have not done them yet but I think they are ok. I hope you will manage using the map.

Hello DaKar,

Thank you very much for help, but I think the link has expired or something, because I cannot access it. I was not online for some time and probably it is off already. Is it possible you can upload it again or send it to me via email for example? I would be grateful. We are planning now more closely, because the end of April is possibly the time to set off:)

I have noticed you are from Oradea. It is a starting point for us. Can you tell me if the road towards Deva is still being done or they finished? And, moreover, how is the winter? Lots of snow?

Best wishes,

Aneta

Link spre comentariu

Hi,

You canțt go from Scarite to Muntele Mare by car because there is no road directly.

You can visit Scarite and then go to Muntele Mare up on the Posaga valley, or you can come above Scarite from Muntele Mare and then visit on foot.

There is snow only on Muntele Mare above 1000m.

The road from Oradea is still at work but you can come around from Oradea to Huedin, Muntele Mare or Oradea, Gilau, Buru, Posaga.

Editat de XTra
Link spre comentariu

Hi,

You canțt go from Scarite to Muntele Mare by car because there is no road directly.

You can visit Scarite and then go to Muntele Mare up on the Posaga valley, or you can come above Scarite from Muntele Mare and then visit on foot.

There is snow only on Muntele Mare above 1000m.

The road from Oradea is still at work but you can come around from Oradea to Huedin, Muntele Mare or Oradea, Gilau, Buru, Posaga.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information. DaKar wrote that it should be possible using the red route on the west of Scarita, but he wasn't there himself as far as I understood. Do you think they are going to finish the road Oradea-Deva by May? We will need to use it one way or another, but last time we were there it was a huge waste of time...

By the way, I was trying to find the explanation about double sunrise in Rimetea at Piatra Secuiului. What is it about? How can you see the sunrise twice??

Best wishes,

Aneta and Kris

Link spre comentariu

You can go from Scarite up to Muntele Mare only by foot. There's only footpath.

I don't think the road will be repaired until may 2015. (it's Romania we are talking about :wink:).

About double sunrise... I'll look into it. But you should see the Remetea for it's beauty. It's not far from Posaga (Scarita).

Link spre comentariu

You can go from Scarite up to Muntele Mare only by foot. There's only footpath.

I don't think the road will be repaired until may 2015. (it's Romania we are talking about :wink:).

About double sunrise... I'll look into it. But you should see the Remetea for it's beauty. It's not far from Posaga (Scarita).

You know, in Poland we are not so quick the roads either :wink: so I understand :grin:

I know that Remetea is not far, Kris has been there already - but he didn't see the sunrise and nobody could explain to him this thing about double sunrise:) We will be travelling around, Coltesti, Lupsa, some other places - I found a few interesting on internet:) Maybe there is something else, beautiful, but remote or not as well known which you could recommend?

Link spre comentariu

• Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Accesul pe Forum Club4x4 este conditionat de respectarea Regulamentului - Termeni de Utilizare