GTC Auto Shop
Afisez rezultatele 1 la 6 din 6

Implicit off-road weekends anyone?

Salutare,
    My name is Dom and will be in Timisoara for the next year or so. I am interested in joining people for some off-road fun and camping over the weekends in my Land Rover Defender. Nothing too crazy since this is my only car. I am happy to drive a few hours to the location, only Bucharest would be a bit too far.
    I would also appreciate, if someone knows a seat upholstery close to Timisoara.
    Multumesc,
    Dom

Data Inscriere
    Mar 2009
    Varsta
    Masina
    cinci tone de"fiare"

Implicit Re: off-road weekends anyone?

我們的交流語言是羅馬尼亞語,你是不是以上?
    Mai ! dar nu va convine chiar nimic?!

Hello jantorero,
    I speak English and German and started to learn Romanian, my knowledge of the Romanian language is just too basic for a normal conversation. This is the forum for international members so please let me know if I am not welcome here.
    Best regards,
    Dom
    Last edited by Dom42; 17th May 2018 at 20:02.

Data Inscriere
    Dec 2014
    Varsta
    Masina
    Defender 05

Citat Postat original de Dom42 Vizualizare Mesaj
    Hello jantorero,
    I speak English and German and started to learn Romanian, my knowledge of the Romanian language is just too basic for a normal conversation. This is the forum for international members so please let me know if I am not welcome here.
    Best regards,
    Dom
    Hi,

Don't worry about the above post, some people just ran out of common sense :)

I live near Timisoara, so maybe we can get together sometimes. You're welcome to come over for a chat and drinks :))
    Right now I'm a bit busy to go off-roading, but just for a month or so, but for sure the year is young...

If you wish, you can send me your contact info over PM and I'll send you mine.

Welcome to Timisoara, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cheers,

Chris

Data Inscriere
    Nov 2007
    Varsta

"Colegule" de forum jantorero nu mai bine citesti 'talica regulamentul !?
    XJ '96 2.5i, WJ '00 4.7

Citat Postat original de Chronos Vizualizare Mesaj
    Hi,

Don't worry about the above post, some people just ran out of common sense :)

I live near Timisoara, so maybe we can get together sometimes. You're welcome to come over for a chat and drinks :))
    Right now I'm a bit busy to go off-roading, but just for a month or so, but for sure the year is young...

If you wish, you can send me your contact info over PM and I'll send you mine.

Welcome to Timisoara, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cheers,

Chris
    Thank you Chris!
    I didnít take it serious since all other Romanianís I have met are extremely friendly and hospitable. But there are always exceptions to the rule :)
    PM sent.
    O zi buna, Dom