Sari la conținut
bbh_blocked_dnftl
  • GTC-banner-728.jpg.5cc46ba09a7dd8e0286229917ccf417d.jpg

• GTC-banner-300.jpg.0de16ddb1a65d423b7281e32d9bd2e76.jpg

off-road weekends anyone?

Dom42

Postări Recomandate

Salutare,

My name is Dom and will be in Timisoara for the next year or so. I am interested in joining people for some off-road fun and camping over the weekends in my Land Rover Defender. Nothing too crazy since this is my only car. I am happy to drive a few hours to the location, only Bucharest would be a bit too far. :wink:

I would also appreciate, if someone knows a seat upholstery close to Timisoara.

Multumesc,

Dom

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Re: off-road weekends anyone?

Hello jantorero,

I speak English and German and started to learn Romanian, my knowledge of the Romanian language is just too basic for a normal conversation. This is the forum for international members so please let me know if I am not welcome here.

Best regards,

Dom

Editat de Dom42
Link spre comentariu

Hello jantorero,

I speak English and German and started to learn Romanian, my knowledge of the Romanian language is just too basic for a normal conversation. This is the forum for international members so please let me know if I am not welcome here.

Best regards,

Dom

Hi,

Don't worry about the above post, some people just ran out of common sense :)

I live near Timisoara, so maybe we can get together sometimes. You're welcome to come over for a chat and drinks :))

Right now I'm a bit busy to go off-roading, but just for a month or so, but for sure the year is young...

If you wish, you can send me your contact info over PM and I'll send you mine.

Welcome to Timisoara, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cheers,

Chris

Link spre comentariu

Hi,

Don't worry about the above post, some people just ran out of common sense :)

I live near Timisoara, so maybe we can get together sometimes. You're welcome to come over for a chat and drinks :))

Right now I'm a bit busy to go off-roading, but just for a month or so, but for sure the year is young...

If you wish, you can send me your contact info over PM and I'll send you mine.

Welcome to Timisoara, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cheers,

Chris

Thank you Chris!

I didn’t take it serious since all other Romanian’s I have met are extremely friendly and hospitable. But there are always exceptions to the rule :)

PM sent.

O zi buna, Dom

Link spre comentariu

• Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Accesul pe Forum Club4x4 este conditionat de respectarea Regulamentului - Termeni de Utilizare